+27 12 342 2933

SBP Law Chambers Colbyn

Family and Divorce Law

Marriages in South Africa must be dissolved by a court – and you’ll need to prove that you and your spouse can no longer live together and won’t be able to resolve your differences.

Our firm can assist you with an unopposed divorce (where an agreement can be reached as to the consequences of the divorce), an opposed divorce, disputes as to parental rights and responsibilities, maintenance, family violence, etc.

Need assistance? Please complete the form below and we will get back to you shortly.

Family Law
(when married out of community of property an antenuptial contract will be required)